About Embark and Selection criteria
Embark provides direct support to people who are at risk or currently experiencing homelessness & a mental health condition to access the NDIS.
Who is eligible?
Eligible Embark participants will meet each of the following criteria:
- Be linked with services in the greater Sydney area
- Have a mental health condition
- Be at risk or currently experiencing homelessness
To be eligible to be supported by NDIS:
- Age : To be between 18 and 65
- Residency : live in Australia and be an Australian citizen or have a Permanent or Special Category Visa.